Christmas Greetings To All

Faith Hopegood

Christmas Greetings To All

Post by Faith Hopegood »

Hello fellow Streetcar Readers,

Just wanted to post up a message this Christmas Eve to all the wonderful Streetcar readers specifically to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I know that some of you may well be very alone or desperately missing close family members this Christmas. You may have left the Christian Fellowship, or been given the right boot of fellowship out the door, or perhaps your family is split and you have love ones who are in the CF.

Please know that I am thinking of you this Christmas and passing on all my love to you. I don't know you individually but I will certainly be praying that Our Lord can provide comfort and grace to you.

In Christ
Faith Hopegood.
robocop

Re: Christmas Greetings To All

Post by robocop »

Hi Faith, I have just opened up Streetcar after a long absence, and noted your Christmas message. Thanks so much for your thoughts at this time, and especially after one of the most horrible years any of us have experienced. We have fared better than most around the world, and can be most grateful for the actions of SOME of our State leaders.

2021 is not shaping up to be much different, but we trust that those who we put so much trust in to show us leadership, will be up to the task.

Best Wishes to you & yours,

Robocop.
Faith Hopegood

2021Christmas Greetings and 2022 New Year

Post by Faith Hopegood »

I know that Streetcar activity has really dropped off in the past few years. I believe this is possibly primarily because the current Administrators of the site don’t seem to be allowing new members to join, and perhaps because Covid has us all focussed other things.. Hopefully this might change in the future if the Administrators open up Streetcar to new members.

Anyway, I know that people do read this site from time to time and I just wanted to take this opportunity to pass on all my best wishes to you all and blessings in Christ. If you are alone this holiday season and cut off from loved ones, please know that the Lord does indeed see you, care for you and will protect and provide for you. Keep your eyes fixed on God, and above all pray regularly so that your petitions may be heard.

The Lord does indeed answer prayer, sometimes the answer takes days or years, and other times is nearly instant. But know the Lord loves and cares for you. Seek Him with all your heart and don’t be deceived by false teachings or led astray by false teachers (as has happened in the various Christian Fellowship groups).

Blessings to you all.
In Christ
Faith Hopegood.