STUDY BOOK: "THE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP ANSWERED FROM SCRIPTURE"

Spiritual or Earthy?? You be the judge.
Dexter

Re: STUDY BOOK: "THE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP ANSWERED FROM SCRIPTURE"

Post by Dexter »

I took great pleasure in lighting a match and watching those books burn.
Apparently VH did this as well, to his own books. I'm not vilifying the man, I just... I dunno. That's a lot of trees. 😢
👋 :ugeek:

Re: STUDY BOOK: "THE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP ANSWERED FROM SCRIPTURE"

Post by guest »

Again, a big thank you to Brendon. Wow, it's nearly been a year since you posted this. I just now finished reading it for the 5th time...and I will continue to go back and re-read it again.

Dexter, VH burning or trashing his books is all about (as VH sez) 'present truth, and/or or the 'proceeding word.' I believe the truth is he doesn't want anyone to contradict or find lies in what he wrote before. I heard Vic say a few days ago that he and Lorraine do not and have not had a first fruits house. Since everything they preach today has to do with testimony, that may have been Vic's way of showing the sheep he's actually human.

Let's see...how many 'gospels' have those here heard from Vic and the minions? Let's see....the gospel of sonship, the gospel of headship, and now its the Elijah ministry....he just keeps the people confused and behind the times as few are able to keep up with the exhausting, repetitive and false books he writes....or has Peter and David write for him. Hard to tell as the verbiage, subject matter and false writings are much the same from the time of Murray Wylie and David Falk. Eight books on the steps of salvation? Along with other little booklets on the way of salvation, the path of salvations, the fellowship of salvation, on and on and on......

VH seems to be losing some cognitive ability as he continually loses his place, stutters and changes course all the while bragging about his past accomplishments and how darn smart he is.