Good News

BreakFree

Good News

Post by BreakFree »

Friends,
I have been recently encouraged to find there are a number of 2nd & 3rd generation CF people that are leaving. By that I mean children either made to join or born into the cult. I personally have had a number of people reach out to me in the last couple of months.

The light shinning on the path out of CF and it is growing brighter. We don't know the impact of our leaving until after the fact but I can personally attest that people who leave seek out those who they remember leaving before them and try to get in contact with.

While this can be very joyous please go gently with our fellow comrades who leave CF. Talking about spiritual things can be a very difficult topic as people are all at different places in their spiritual walk and it is a very personal thing. If people aren't ready to talk about it that's ok, lest we repeat the abuse and trauma again.
I was guilty when I first got out of trying to save everyone and very quickly found I was doing more damage then good. So please learn from my mistakes and if you have a faith, let God do the saving and just be a friend to those in need. All things will work out in time.

After my podcast https://www.ltaspod.com/38 was aired there was a young man from the Wangeratta Fellowship put a post about his experience in WCF on Redit which had a lot of views. my podcast ended up on this post. So we can never know where our story will end up or the impact it will have if we are brave to share it. But be encouraged as the power CF has is weakening.
Seeker

Re: Good News

Post by Seeker »

That really is wonderful news Break Free. I'm so happy to hear it. I love what you said about learning from your mistakes and will certainly take it to heart. Thank you!

Post by guest »

Excellent news. Encouraging news. I’m praying for many more people to be delivered out this bondage.

Please share more as you can…
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

I've noticed much of the current (and I say that lightly!) word coming from Pope Vicster is aimed at the "youth'. I feel so sorry for the young ones sitting under this vile spewing of the great one. I've heard from a young man in Brisbane that many of the youths are leaving as soon as they are able. However, this young man is fully under the xcf spell, so he had to say that a good percentage of those who left have come back. I hope they keep going as far away as they can! So sad that many are under the false word Vic has mashed together.

Post by guest »

It’s not just a false word. It’s heresy. It’s dangerous. It’s abusive.

Post by guest »

this young man is fully under the xcf spell, so he had to say that a good percentage of those who left have come back.
This is justification that ‘shunning’ works. The abusive practice of shunning is not Christian behaviour but it often works because life alone without family and friends is terrifying.

May God have mercy on all those at BCF or other fellowships who shun anyone. May God’s love and mercy show you another way to respond to those who exercise their right not to be a part of a controlling, abusive church.

May God have mercy on us all. Those ‘in’ and those ‘out’, especially the young ones who find themselves alone and cut off from all those they love. We keep praying for you all earnestly and faithfully.
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

How do people deal with the fact that after years and years of vic's 'teaching', they are ripped apart each week for not being obedient and living their own carnality?

Has there ever been a 'word' on Limpstand that does not have the whole messenger element? Makes me sick!!